1,000 – 7,000 Cycles Per Hour
140 – 435 mm | 5.51" – 17.13"
105 – 320 mm | 4.13" – 12.60"
2 – 62 mm | 0.08" – 2.44"
Wohlenberg Vento 18-Clamp Perfect Binder –
In the medium performance segment, the Vento Perfect binder Stands out as a true all-rounder. Designed with flexibility and adaptability at its core, the Vento is the solution for a wide range of specialized finishing needs.
Versatility at Its Best: From producing Swiss brochures or Otabind brochures to crafting gatefolded products, the Vento is ready to meet every requirement. Its adaptability makes it a must-have for any specialized finishing company.
- Energy Efficiency: The QuickJet PUR-nozzle system ensures optimal energy use.
- Dynamic-Drive Technology: Several components benefit from this cutting-edge technology, enhancing performance and efficiency.
- Space-Saving Configuration: With 90° or 180° curves between the gathering machine and perfect binder, the Vento fits into space-limited places without compromising functionality.
Precision and Control: The Vento’s spine preparation can be equipped with either a chip- or dust milling tool, guaranteeing a reliable and accurate milling process. The 2nd station, standardly frequency-controlled, can be equipped with a multiple knife head, allowing individual height adjustments via motor control. Plus, it can be easily swiveled out for maintenance work, ensuring that the Vento is as user-friendly as it is effective.
Why Choose the Vento?
- Adaptability: Tailor the Vento to a wide range of applications.
- Innovation: Benefit from energy-efficient systems and dynamic-drive technology.
- Convenience: Enjoy easy adjustments and maintenance.
- Quality: Trust in the Vento’s reliable and precise processes.
- Easy to use thanks to Navigator, a graphically interactive user interface
- Fully motorized adjustments of all important functions for setting block thickness and cover format
- Infeed channel in dynamic-drive Technology with adjustable jogger
- Flexible spine preparation station with powerful main milling motor and separate frequency control motor with notching – or multiple knive head
- Comprehensive gluing technology for selective processing of Hotmelt, coldglue and PUR-glue with separate processing of spine- and side glue
- Universal, easy-to-operate rotary cover feeder for processing 4-, 6- and 8-page covers
- 2nd pressing station for improved spine forming
- Optimized delivery channel in dynamic-drive Technology with quick opening device
Request more information on the Wohlenberg Vento 18-Clamp Perfect Binder by clicking the blue button to the right. Or, view more info in the PDF brochure on the Resources tab.