Quick make-ready three-knife trimmer combined with space-saving design and easy operation. The Horizon HT-70 is an in-line or off-line three-knife trimmer that produces precise, clean cuts with no rough edges at speeds up to 1,000 cycles per hour. The LCD display console steps the operator through set-up and changeover, and provides continuous updates on system status. The HT-70 will accept a variable lift size up to 50 mm (2”) thick. Changeovers are accomplished in under 10 minutes, and all adjustments are external to the knife area for added safety. An advanced interlock system provides enhanced operator safety.
- Max Untrimmed Book Size: 330 x 330 mm (12.99” x 12.99”) Min. 148 x 105 mm (5.83” x 4.14”)
- Max Trimmed Book Size: 300 x 300 mm (11.81” x 11.81”) Min. 142 x 100 mm (5.60” x 3.94”)
- Max Trim Thickness: 50.8 mm (2.0”)
- Production Speed: 800 Cycles/Hour
- Table Height: 865 mm (34″)
- Machine Dimensions: 45.7″ (W) x 89″ (D) x 63″ (H)
- Net Weight: 3,373 Lbs.
- Owned in Stock by Best Graphics
- Terms: Skidded and Loaded for Shipment
- Shipping Prices Upon Request
- Does not include the Auto Feed Unit
Contact us for more information on this Horizon HT-70 Three Knife Trimmer, by clicking the blue “Get More Info” button to the right. Or, view more details in the MFG PDF below.