Busch Model “B+P” 9″ x 9″ High Die Cutter –
Best Graphics are North American Distributors of Busch Banders, Pile Turners, High Die Cutters & Waste Conveyance Systems! Contact Us Today!
Series “B” offers a larger punching size, and considerably higher punching power, from the Busch 7×7 inch “A” Series.
The “B+P” model is a semi-automatic unit. Activation of the die cutting process occurs by the operator pressing a push-button on the control panel. In doing so, pneumatic closure of the door begins, ultimately activating the cut stroke. The pneumatic door re-opens automatically when the Busch punching ram returns to its dormant position. Technical specs are provided below:
- Max. Punch Size: 9″ x 9″
- Min. Punch Size: 0.4″ x 0.4″
- Max. Feed Height: 6.7″
- Punching Pressure: 12,500 lbs
- Punching Strokes: 13 p/min
- Max. Machine Output: 720,000 sph
Optional Convertible Counter Pressure Device Available for Punching Plastics (PE or PP) is recommended for the following:
- Where Tight Tolerances are required
- When Die Cutting Plastic Material (PP or PE Foil) for Inmould Labels and similar substrates to counteract Stretching or Movement of Material
- Die Cutting Large Size Labels of Difficult Product
- For 4-Sided Punching of Folded Sheets
- Die Cutting Tempered and Varnished Aluminum Foil
- Units are easy to handle and Available for all Busch Models.
- View the Busch Counter Pressure Brochure HERE
Seeking a larger size? Upgrade to a model “BLS” for sizes up to 9″ x 12.6″. Or, review one of our Busch “CL” models, which supports 13 x 15″ product.
Contact us for more information on the Busch B+P High Die Cutter, by clicking the blue “Get More Info” button to the right. Or, find out more information in the PDF below