Ibis Integrated Bindery Systems can be used in-line with a digital printer, or from a pre-printed roll and web cutter or offline from a high-pile sheet feeder.
New! Ibis Smart-binder Series Variable Print Stitcher –
- Produce high quality stitched (or cold glued) and 3-sided trimmed books at up to 7,000 booklets per hour
- The SB-2 provides wire stitching of booklets of variable pages and variable data
- Looking for a glued booklet? Ask us about the Ibis Smart-binder SB-3, providing the option of ISG cold glue binding as well as stitching
- Integrated Sheet and Book Data Tracking to Ensure Book Integrity
- Unlike competitors, the Smart-binder folds sheets individually to ensure book quality
- Bind-On-Demand for book personalization or short run jobs
- The SB-2 Produces wire-stitched books only
- the SB-3 produces IGS cold gluing in addition to wire stitched books
- The SB-4, SB-5 offer both saddle stitching and in-line perfect binding options
- Ask us about about the Extended model, SB-X, for elongated spine lengths or the SB-W for increased book width
- Optional in-line perforation available
Smart-binder Process Description:
For more information on the Ibis Smart-binder Series, click the blue button to the right, or view the full product brochure on the Resources tab.