Main Unit Size
6.56' W x 8.95' D x 8.69' H
Main Unit Weight
Approx. 2,800 kg | 6,160 Lbs.
Max. Sheet Size
31.5" x 43.3" | 800 mm x 1100 mm
Min. Sheet Size
15.75" x 15.75" | 400 mm x 400 mm
9,000 - 12,000 sheets/hour
Pallets Per Hour
Approx. 5.4 Pallets
Single Cycle Time
Min. Spacing Between Blanks
0 - 10 mm (Depending on Layout of the Sheet)
Max. Lift per Cycle
80mm | 3.1"
Max. Pile Height at Delivery
1,400 mm | 55"
Number of Pins
3,391 Upper; 1,333 Lower
3-Phase, 200 V, 60 A
Delivered and Installed with Training
- Master Blanker does not require male/female blanking tools, reducing costs as well as allowing for faster changeovers
- Operated by a single person rather than multiple people stripping the pile by hand
- Features a template system that organizes the upper and lower pins using paperboard, ultimately using CAD software to create blanking templates utilized within the Laserck BLK Offline Blanker
- Changeovers can be accomplished in about 5 minutes!
- Includes an automated rotating conveyor, reducing labor for the operator, and increases efficiency
- Includes Automatic Palletizer after blanking, which transfers the blanks to the pallet
- Optional Lateral Conveyor for “Hard to Stack” – I.E., IML Labels – products (View YouTube link here)
- Made in Japan! More than 100 Installs
Also watch this video of a recent, onsite customer visit captured by Best Graphics’ sales team!
New! Laserck Master Blanker BLK 31″ x 43″ Offline Blanking System –
For more information on this new Laserck Master Blanker BLK Offline Blanking System for sale, click the blue button to the right, or view the product brochure on the Resources tab.