Main Unit Size
19.65' (W) x 19.07' (D) x 8.61' (H)
Main Unit Weight
7,850 kg | 17,306 lbs
Max. Punch Work Dimensions
800 x 1,100 mm | 31.5" x 43.3"
Min. Punch Work Dimensions
400 x 400 mm | 15.74" x 15.74"
Pallets Per Hour
Single Cycle Time
Min. Spacing Between Blanks
0 - 10 mm (Depending on Sheet Layout)
Max. Lift per Cycle
3.1" | 80 mm
Number of Pins
3,961 (Upper); 1,496 (Lower)
3-Phase, 3-line 200 V
Delivered and Installed with Training
- Master Blanker does not require male/female blanking tools, reducing costs as well as allowing for faster changeovers
- Operated by a single person rather than multiple people stripping the pile by hand
- Features a template system that organizes the upper and lower pins using paperboard, ultimately using CAD software to make blanking templates
- Changeovers can be accomplished in 3 minutes!
- Includes an automated rotating conveyor, reducing labor for the operator, and increases efficiency
- Includes Automatic Palletizer after blanking, which transfers the blanks to the pallet
- Includes Automatic Waste Ejection
- Made in Japan! (Over 100 installs)
New Laserck Master Blanker CBL 31″ X 43″ Automated Blanking System –
For more information on this new Laserck Master Blanker CBL Automated Blanking System for sale, click the blue button to the right or view the product brochure on the Resources tab.