New STOCK LM Sheet-To-Sheet Mounter/Laminator –
A simple semi-automatic spot labeling machine suitable for running (labeling) substrate sheets, flat boxes, blanks, as well as pre-folded (RSC´s) with litho printed labels. Equipped with an automatic label feeder and take-off table. The label is mounted to the lower side of the substrate sheet.
- Labels: Paper/Board 5-20 pt.
- Label Width: 7.8″ – 49″
- Label Length: 9.8″ – 82.6″
- Sheet Width: 7.8″ – 64.5″
- Sheet Length: 9.8″ – 82.6″
- Output: Approx. 600 – 1,000 labels per hour
- Squeeze roller that presses the labelled sheets and blanks together.
- Integrated sensor for detecting and registering the glued label
- Label registering unit for placing and applying the corrugated blank to the glued label
- Manual feeding of the corrugated blank or box pressure roller
- Integrated sheet counter.
- Siemens PLC control.
- Suction belt
For More Information On This STOCK LM Sheet-To-Sheet Mounter Laminator, click the “Get More Info” button to the right or view the product brochure below: