Late Model ’14 Horizon AFC-566 FKT 21″ Computerized Cross Folder – S/N 355004
The Horizon Cross Folder is a high performance, space efficient, fully-automated cross-knife folding machine.
- F – Fold Guides, and Roller Gap Settings Move Automatically; “A” Model Only Moves Fold Guides
- K – Identifier that the Unit Has a Knife
- T – Identifier that the Rollers Do Not Have Recessed Gaps; Same Height All the Away Across
- . . . Horizon’s Automatic Setup Folder!
- 6 Buckle, 1 Cross Knife, 2 Buckles Under Cross Knife
- LCD Color Touch Screen
- 200 Job Memory Storage for Quick Recall
- Conveyor Delivery
- Includes Optional, Upgraded Gatefold Plate Attachment
- Sheet Count: Approx. 5,150,000
- Hour Count: Approx. 800
- Max Sheet Size: 21.96 x 33.46″
- Min Sheet Size: 5.04 x 5.83″
- Max Pile Height: 29.1″
- Sheet Weight Range: 35 – 244 gsm
- Production Speed; 42,000 SPH (8.5 x 11″)
- Electrical Requirements: 220-220V | 50/60Hz | 12.6A | 3Ph
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Terms: Dismantled, Skidded and Loaded on a Truck; Shipping Prices Available for Additional Upon Request
Contact us for more information on this Horizon AFC-566 FKT 21″ Pallet Fed Cross Folder by clicking the blue “Get More Info” button to the right. Or, view more details in the MFG Product PDF below.