Best Graphics Triumphs Over Polar for Multi-Piece Purchase
Best Graphics Trumps Polar, Blumer for Canada-based, Multi-Facility Commercial Printer’s New Purchase –
A multi-facility, high profile Canadian-based Commercial Printer has elected Best Graphics (Milwaukee, WI) as their partner for their recent acquisition of Finishing equipment. Their team will be receiving Busch B+P High Die Cutting, and Busch KF Waste Conveying solutions. The equipment will be delivering from Busch’s Hamburg, Germany facilites August Wk 1.
During the discovery process, the client demonstrated Best Graphics’ Busch line of products, in addition to Polar (Germany), and Blumer (Switzerland) equipment. Ultimately, our technical capabilities, extended machine warranty, and extremely reactive post-Sales support granted us Canada’s trust.
A few highlights about the scope of the project and how Best Graphics, our vendor partner, and the end-user worked towards the mutually agreed sale:
- The this large, established Commercial Printer is new to the High Die Cutting space, which allowed Best Graphics to educate them about the viability of tackling a new category of business
- Due to Best Graphics/Busch’s high volume of output per machine, the Printer was able to close 5-year contracts with their prospective customers, thereby strengthening the ROI on these capital expenditures
- An onsite factory visit allowed the Printer to understand Best Graphics, and Busch’s infrastructe in greater detail; subsequent discussions for additional machines – in other categories – have already commenced
- Best Graphic and Busch were able to describe various Printers – Stateside, in Europe, and in Africa – who are fulfilling the same end-user work on Busch Die Cutting machines
- Quick turnaround times were not an issue, given Best Graphics technical “know how” of air freighting in equipment from international partners
- Extended 3-year machine warranties gives the Printer, new to this segment of business, the assurance they, and their operators need
- Best Graphics’ honest, affordable pricing when compared to Polar High Die Cutters, and Blumer High Die Cutters means lower carrying costs, and larger margins for the Printer
With a team of Sales Representatives, Service Technicians, and a dedicated Parts Department | Parts Manager, Best Graphics were able to sell 183 machines in 2018. This client is one of the 150 – 175+ machine projects Best Graphics will facilitate in 2019.
Best Graphics are passionate in our pursuit of aiding clients with new, used, and overhauled Bindery, Finishing, and Packaging equipment. Want to learn more about us? Take a “virtual tour” of our centrally located, Midwest headquarters. Who knows, you may end up having some questions of your own. We’re here to help!
. . . Best Graphics: helping you finish first more consistently!